Kiyeko And The Lost Night (Mac, CD-ROM) UBI Soft - 1995 USA, Canada Release
Kiyeko And The Lost Night
|Language(s)||English, Spanish, German, French, Italian|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A magical adventure in the Amazon rainforest narrated by Ben Kingsley.
Welcome to the next level of interactive storytelling. The digiTales series of animated adventures will delight computer users of all ages will beautiful full-screen animation, enchanting music and sound effects, and hundreds of hilarious click-on surprises. didTales offers children a fun way to learn how to read, try new languages and explore the wonderful mysteries of our world. We hope you will enjoy the magic of digiTales.
- Explore the Amazon Rainforest as you follow Kiyeko through his adventures to find the lost night.
- Click on any of the hundreds of interactive hot spots to discover the hilarious animations and musical surprises.
- Follow the story in English or click on a flag to have it read in Spanish, German, French or Italian.
- Learn about other civilizations as Kiyeko's family and friends show you how they live in the Rainforest.
Enter an exotic land of magic and mystery as Academy Award Winner Ben Kingsley (Gandhi, Schindler's List) guides you through this enchanting fable. Part interactive adventure, part educational tool, this CD-ROM and beautifully crafted picture book will delight the entire family!
Kiyeko And The Lost Night Features!
- Over 8,000 hand drawn frames creating a rich, full-screen animated environment.
- 45 minutes of original music and sound effects.
- 220 hilarious click-on animations to enjoy.
- Reading and foreign language learning with voices and text in English, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
Based on Vladimir Hulpach's "The Snakes Who Stole The Night." Developed in participation with the National Center for Cinematography and the French Ministry of Industry.