Rubber Stamp (Atari 8-Bit, 5 1/4" Disk) Xlent Software - 1985 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Utilities, Printing Utilities|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
A collection of truly XLent creative utilities for the Atari Home Computers.
by Len Dorfman, Dennis Young and Randy Dellinger.
- Create logos, name cards, letterhead, labels and more.
- Modify your graphics 7+ and 8 screens: invert, compress, mirror, expand and more.
- Flip your graphics screens to create T-shirt transfers.
- Add text to your graphics using any Atari character set. Control the height and width to get 32 different character sizes.
- Create and use high resolution characters with the only 16 x 16 character set and text editor for your Atari.
- Increase your library of Typesetter and Rubber Stamp icons by using the special Print Hop icon converter.
- Use your Rubber Stamp creations with other XLent Printware products.
- Print up to 99 graphic labels with the special label printer.
- Rubber Stamp works with your Epson, Prowriter, Panasonic, Citizen, Mannesmann Tally, Gemini, SG or compatible printer.