Arcade Machine (Apple II, 5 1/4" Disk) Broderbund Software - 1983 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Game Design|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Create your own arcade games.
No programming knowledge necessary!
You can use The Arcade Machine to generate copy-protected disks containing arcade games of your own design!
Your games will have the following features:
- Animated full-color monsters and other players designed and drawn by you (or selected from a medley of creatures on The Arcade Machine).
- Dramatic explosions and sound effects.
- Automatic scoring and high score features.
- Colorful title page with your title and name in large graphic letters (like Broderbund games).
- One or two player options.
- Menu driven for easy use.
Your arcade games are created entirely in machine language for fast and smooth arcade-quality animation.
By Chris Jochumson and Doug Carlston.