Chomp! (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Cosmi - 1989 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the water!
Fast and furious hi-res arcade action splashes across your monitor as you attempt to escape from the pet shop by jumping from fishbowl to aquarium, until you reach the window and the safety of the river just outside. But, who would believe all the hazards and obstacles you must overcome to complete your journey. And who dreamed up all these menacing, dangerous types of fish tanks? "Amazon Rivers" with the bulldog jaws and knife-like teeth of the Piranha; "Deepsea Danger" with some of the ugliest underwater predators around; "Arctic Seas" with chilling temperatures where a goldfish could freeze or starve; "Swamp" where even the plants are deadly...you get the idea! Meanwhile, you have to dodge fishnets, (is that escaped monkey really that smart?) cat's paws (that loose kitty is still on the prowl!) and, a host of other denizens, including crabs, angler fish, sea anemones and more.
So... swim fast, gobble up a lot of food to keep up your strength and grow big, build up points, and you can turn the tables on those evil nasties!
- Start out in a small fishbowl. Try to catch those brine shrimp and grow big.
- Think you're big enough? Let's see you jump from this bowl into the aquarium.
- Uh-oh. Those piranhas look hungry, and you look like dinner!
- Whoops! You're small again, better swim fast and hide.
- Lights Out! Now, it's your turn to get even and build up points.
- Gobble up those bad guys while you can, but watch out! More dangers lie ahead.
Created by Robert Bonifacio.