Designasaurus (Apple IIGS, 3 1/2" Disk) DesignWare - 1987 USA, Canada Release
|Media||3 1/2" Disk|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
- Learn to live, eat and survive as the dinosaurs did long ago.
- Design, print and display your own dinosaurs today.
- For dinosaur lovers of all ages.
Three dino-mite activities!
Survive as a Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus or Tyrannosaurus Rex is this learning game with multiple skill levels. Walk through forests, swamps and mountains. Eat the right foods along the way. Avoid predators. And watch for natural disasters. Everything you do effects the delicate ecological balance. So watch variables like vegetation, herbivores, and carnivores. And see if you can live long enough to win a certificate to the Dinosaur Hall of Fame.
Create prehistoric giants from a collection of fossilized dinosaur bones. Select a head, neck, body and tail from the museum files. Then put them all together. Give your new creation its own special name. And print it out complete with paleontological information.
Print out 12 different dinosaurs. Each complete with descriptions and information. Select from 3 sizes: report, poster or jumbo. Color or paint them. Hang or frame them. Even make your own dinosaur book!
Important points for teachers and parents on the educational value of Designasaurus.
- Teaches biological classifications, food chain theories, ecological balance and prehistorical events.
- Develops basic problem-solving skills.
- Stimulates creativity, independent thought and scientific curiosity.