G Force (PC, 1.2MB 5 1/4" Disk) Virgin Interactive Entertainment - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Media||1.2MB 5.25 Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Virgin Interactive Entertainment|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Simulation, Flight Simulator, Jet Simulation|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Infiltrate an allied nation to discharge hostile invasion forces.
The MiG-29 SuperFulcrum, the ultimate dogfighting machine.
Somewhere in mid South America, a military coup has taken place. A special UN task force has just been dispatched to regain control of this area from the rebels. The force includes the new MiG-29M Soviet super fighter and you, a recent veteran of Soviet internal actions, are at the controls.
Constantly shifting events dictate the way you tackle various operations in a large-scale war campaign.
You'll need all of your wits and skill to overcome the enemy on the ground... and in the air!
G-Force takes you up, up and away with these features:
- Dogfight with a comrade: fly solo or link computers with a friend by modem or with a serial cable.
- Soar high in a transparent cockpit designed with an authentic CRT instrument display.
- Quadruplex digital fly-by-wire control system offers superior aerodynamics and enhanced maneuverability.
- Pull out the big guns with: 23mm cannons, s-240 unguided rockets, AA-8 Aphid heat seeking air to air missile, AS-7 Kerry air to surface hear seeking missiles.
- Use your head: special helmet mounted sighting system displays current weapon status and allows target "lock on" without having to point the nose of the aircraft at the enemy aircraft or target.
So be alert and stay steady! You're in for the flight of a lifetime.