Morphman -Retail Box- (PC, CD-ROM) Dynamic Dimensions Development - 1993 USA, Canada Release
|Publisher(s)||Dynamic Dimensions Development|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
The challenge of Queaxmar experiments!
The first software to combine realistic 3D animations with Microsoft Video for Windows.
The first software to use 3D 'explode', 'disintegrate', 'glow', and other special effects.
Professor Roberts, a world renown physicist, has been kidnapped by an evil group of military scientists bent upon world destruction! These scientists have been experimenting with genetic mutations, robotics, chemical and biological weapons. The madmen were forcing the Professor to design atomic weapons when the other 'experiments' got out of control.
You are the super hero Morphman and it's your job to rescue the Professor, destroy the 'experiments,' and blow up the research fortress at all costs! The world is depending on you and your Morph technology to accomplish this impossible task before the 'experiments' reach civilization.
Your only weapons are your wit and the molecular sampler on your sleeve that allows you to alter the molecular structure of yourself and objects around you. Reverse the energy field of your molecular sampler and you have an awesome weapon that can devastate any object by destroying its atomic structure. As Morphman you will encounter frightening technology, strange animals, experiments gone bad, and many more exhilarating, spine-tingling obstacles in all their 3-D glory.
- Realistic 3D animations with Microsoft Video for Windows.
- Realistic 3D explosions, disintegrations, glowing and other special effects seen only in movies.
- The first software to combine action choices as the action is occurring.
- The closest thing to an interactive movie on a PC.
- Non-stop animation.
- Your mission is to penetrate a highly-secured fortress secluded on a volcanic island.
- With the help of Morph Technology and your Morph Suit you have the amazing ability to transform yourself into other things.
- As Morphman you will encounter a host of creatures only an evil genius could possibly conjure up.
- Virtual cameras throughout Morphman's world give you the best possible views of the action.
- Action sequences have interleaved audio to give you awesome sound synchronization, with animation that is unrivaled in computer gaming.