On-Court Tennis (C64, 5 1/4" Disk) Gamestar - 1984 USA, Canada Release
From Eli's Software Encyclopedia
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Category(s)||Entertainment, Sports, Tennis|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
Featuring Player Perspective Graphics.
So realistic you feel like you're on the Court!
Created by Ed Ringler, Dan Ugrin and Scott Orr.
For one or two players.
- Choose from (4) players patterned after real tennis superstars- You get their strengths, weaknesses, and temperament!
- Choose a playing surface to suit your style- grass, clay or hard court!
- Play solitaire against a world class computer player or human opponent- even watch two computer players challenge each other!
- "Floating intelligence" lets the computer vary its skill with yours- as you get better so does he!
- Full racquet control allows for ground strokes, drop shots, serves and smashes— in-bounds and out-of-bounds!
- Player Perspective Graphics' create "On-Court" realism you can feel—Plays like real tennis, not like Pong!
- Use with (1) or (2) joystick controllers