PFS: File (Apple II, 3 1/2" Disk and 5 1/4" Disk) Software Publishing Corporation - 1985 USA, Canada Release
|Media||5 1/4" Disk|
|Publisher(s)||Software Publishing Corporation|
|Category(s)||Productivity, Database, Flat File Database|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
Description from the packaging.
PFS: File is an electronic filing system that lets you find and print information in a fraction of the time it takes with a manual filing system. You can keep track of all kinds of business information, including:
- Mailing lists.
- Client records.
- Stocks, bonds, real estate.
With File, you organize your information in "forms" that you design on the computer screen. Then enter data in any order. For faster entry, use File's special quickly print sorted mailing labels, lists, Rolodex, cards and more.
- Use File to keep track of client information.
- Use File to print 3-up mailing labels sorted by ZIP code.
- Use your File client information to personalize the letters you create with PFS: Write.
Here are just a few examples of File's power and versatility:
- Retrieves on first item in 3 seconds.
- Prints 3-up mailing labels.
- 1,000 PFS forms per 5 1/4" disk.
- 1,800 PFS forms per 256K Apple II Memory Expansion Card.
- 5,500 PFS forms per double sided UniDisk 3.5.
- 30,000 PFS forms per ProFile Hard Disk.
- Provides free-form design.
- Provides data for "mail merge" letters with PFS: Write.
- Provides data for PFS: Plan spreadsheets and PFS: Graph charts.
The integrated PFS family of software includes PFS: Report, which produces tabular summaries and calculations from data kept with File; PFS: Graph, which produces line, bar, and pie charts in minutes; PFS: Write, which produces written documents quickly and easily; and PFS: Plan, which produces spreadsheets and other planning models.